Ideas To Decorate The Wall Of Your Bedroom

5 Various Plants That Can Harm Your Lovely Pet Dog

Garden Patio

pet poisonous plantsDogs are animals and can inhale and consume whatever they fancy, including plants and flowers. Although most plants won’t do any damage to their well-being, there are few which can be hazardous to them.

They are just about anywhere. In case you’ve got a backyard, you need to be more conscious about the safety of your furry buddy.

Here are some familiar plants that can poison your puppy:


Tulips are amazing seasonal flowers that can be toxic to canines. The flower’s bulbs may irritate your dog’s mouth and nostrils which would probably cause abdominal pain and distress, nausea, nausea and vomiting.


Daffodils are common blossoms found in gardens and parks. Regrettably, they’re harmful to canines. All these gorgeous flowers contain crystals and lycorine that might cause abdominal discomfort, cardiac arrhythmias, nausea, difficulty breathing, drooling and nausea. Ingestion of the daffodil’s bulb (the dangerous part) can cause a drop in blood pressure and severe gastrointestinal issues in dogs.


Azaleas are pretty flowers but are very poisonous for our pet. It contains grayanotoxins which might interrupt the healthy functions of your pet’s heart and skeletal muscles when ingested. Ingestion of even just a little amount of the plant could lead to abnormal heart rate, stomach pains, nausea, tremors and fatigue in dogs.


Lilies are just another ideal selection when it comes to flowers in a garden or at home. They are toxic to dogs and so are deemed fatal to cats. Cats that consume a little number of lilies may suffer from acute kidney failure. All sorts of lilies are harmful to pets, but the most delicate ones have been Asiatic, Day, Easter, both Japanese and Tiger.


Another famous outdoor flowering tree, the gorgeous oleander is very poisonous for both canines and felines. The plant comprises equally nerioside and cardiac glycosides oleandrin that if ingested by pets may cause fatal heart abnormalities, bloody diarrhea, in-coordination, muscle tremors and vomiting.

Symptoms begin within an hour of ingestion, and typically, therapy is not successful that’s the reason why it’s crucial that you keep your pets away from the oleander plant.

While these plants are marvelous, it’s safe to remove them or maybe not plant them in your garden if you have pets in the home. Also be careful of the plants your pet sniffs if you go outside for your daily walks.


August 2018
« May    

Contact Us